How to increase Internet speed of Opera Mini mobile ?
Nowadays everyone owns multimedia mobile phone, with internet connection. Number of mobile phone users are more than the number of Computer users. If a mobile phone has internet connection then it becomes a powerful tool of information. If you want to find information on any topic, you can just remove mobile from your Pocket and type in your query on Google or your favorite search engine and Wooila! you get the information. To consider mobile phone as a handy tool to gather information, it should have enough internet speed to find information on specific thing within seconds.
Opera Mini is the most popular and most used mobile Internet browser in the world. Opera Mini is available for almost every multimedia mobile platform, from Java-enabled phone to Blackberry.
In this article I will teach you a simple and working trick to increase the Internet speed of your Mobile. I will split up the trick into two sections. First section will be for Old versions of Opera Mini i.e. Opera Mini 4 and lower version. The second section would be for modern versions of Opera Mini i.e Opera Mini 6 and above.
So, Here we go,
How to Increase Internet speed of Opera Mini 4 and lower versions:
1. Goto ‘Menu’
2. From Menu, select ‘Tools’
3. From ‘Tools’, select ‘Settings’ option
4. ‘Setting’ option box will appear, scroll down to the end of the box. Under ‘Network’ section, select ‘Socket/HTTP‘ or ‘Socket‘.
Please note:- Opera Mini 4 has ‘Socket/HTTP’ option while lower versions of Opera Mini has ‘Socket’ option.
5. That’s it, save the setting and restart Opera Mini
Your Internet speed must be increased by now.
How to Increase Internet speed of Opera Mini 6 and above versions:
1. Goto ‘Menu’
2. From ‘Menu’, scroll down the ‘O‘ symbol
3. Once you scroll the ‘O’ symbol a menu will be brought down, select ‘Settings’ option from there.
4. From ‘Settings’ option, scroll down to ‘Advance’ section.
5. In ‘Advance’ section, click ‘Protocol‘ and select the ‘Socket/HTTP‘ option. That’s it, save the settings and restart the Opera Browser.
Congrats, you have just now boosted up your Internet speed.
Please note: Some mobile networks do not support ‘Socket’ connection, if this is the case with you then you couldn’t use this trick. You should rollback the change you made and select ‘HTTP’ and save the settings.
Want to know How it works ?
Actually if you select ‘Socket/HTTP’ or ‘Socket’ option(Depending on your version) then every time you browse something, you are continuously connected with Opera server, and it boosts up your Internet speed as the next page you load will be served faster but if you select only ‘HTTP’ option then your connection with Opera server ends after the page loads completely and if you load another page then you have wait till you get connected with Opera server, this leads to slow down of your Internet connection.
Hope you enjoyed it, If you face any problem, comment below, I will try to help you or if you want to share your wonderful experience then use comment section below.
Incoming search terms:
- boost opera mini internet connection
- tips to speed up mobile opera mini
- opera socket/http mobilr
- how to incres inernet speed in operamini
- how to increase speed of opera mini android
- how to increase opera net speed on mobile
- how to increase opera net speed in mobile
- How to increase net speed on opera on android mobile
- how to increase my android operamini speed
- how to increase internet speed in operamini